VMWORLD 2018 is right around the corner and its time for ‘call for papers’. Call for Papers opened on February 13 and ends on March 13. Proposals can be considered for VMworld US, Europe, or Both.
For more information and submissions guidelines check out these links:
- Main Page for Call for Papers
- Submission Guidelines
- Submission Template
- Call for papers FAQ
- Speaker pass policy
- Key content dates and deadlines
- Keep in mind you are NOT submitting a presentation, but you are submitting an abstract around what you want to present
- Follow the guidelines EXACTLY – this is the number one reason why abstracts are rejected.
- Give the review team a good reason to want to read and fully review your abstract – How? For starters use a catchy and effective Titles
- Before you submit – Have your peers review your submission, gather their feedback and improve it.
- The more eyes on your submission the better
- It’ll help ensure accuracy and topic relevance
- If you want I’d be glad to review your submission, just ask me nicely.
Good luck and I hope you are selected!
If you like my ‘no-nonsense’ blog articles that get straight to the point… then post a comment or let me know… Else, I’ll start writing boring blog content.